Sunday, October 14, 2007

ABQ Ballon Festival


Last weekend I had the opportunity to go to the ABQ International Balloon Festival. It is very exciting and I believe a must see. My friend Sue and I drove down to ABQ in her RV, arriving Friday evening. Saturday morning we were up before the crack of dawn to see the Mass Ascension of 350 hot air balloons, different colors, shapes and sizes!











3 comments:

kara jayne said...

Yea!! I'm the first to comment. I'm so glad you started a blog. I keep in touch the best online. About letting people know about your blog, I just sent a mass email with the blog address. That reminds me that I don't think I have your right email. Anyway, I'll be checking back often so keep posting! My kids would have LOVED the balloon festival. Sounds like fun.

Sue said...

I'm so excited that you have become part of the blogging world! I have to take my kids on a hot air balloon ride someday. My kids have been having fun looking at all the bright balloons on your blog. I'm so glad you sent out your new email address along with your other contact info. I've been wondering what has happened to you. It's nice to have finally have found you! We'll be stocking your blog for sure!

PK said...

Looks fun and COLD. The next 4-5 months are the only months I get to talk any smack about the weather. 80's-90's sunny...blue skys. Hint hint It sure would be nice to have visitors. Arba, I may be in Denver Nov 10th-17th for a review course if so I will give you a call.
Later,
PK