Saturday, October 20, 2007

Home Improvement Project

Maddie has taken on the task of remodeling her new house. It is a 50's style Ranch and is desperate need of a make-over.


So of course, I have been recruited, if you want to call it that, to help! Maddie has focused on demolition and now it is time to start pulling some stuff together. We are concentrating on the bathroom. Mad yanked out the vanity, I arrived just in time to help pull out the the toilet and the floor tiles.



After removing the lovely brown toilet -- we got started on the tile.






I think Mad has made progress without me this weekend. Next is the tile in the tub and shower, Yikes! First time for everything...


2 comments:

kara jayne said...

I'm so impressed! You are a good friend. I know who to call if we need tile help!

Sue said...

Wow the tile looks great! Love the style. I love remodeled old homes. We've always kept the possibility open that we may do something like that one day. However, I think we've drawn the conclusion that we are in our permanent home. I do love the character of old homes.