Not all of my posts are in order, because I just started, I am going backwards.
I went to Hawaii this summer with my Mom (Louise) and Sue. My mom attended a conference at BYU - Hawaii. I took a trip down memory lane, spending a week on the North Shore, the first time I have spent anytime on the North Shore since the 2 1/2 years I lived there in the late 80's.
It was a wonderful experience a much need vacation, after all I have went through this summer. We rented a condo at Turtle Bay right on the golf course. I spent every minute I could on the beach or in the water. This was my first trip to the North Shore in the summer and all I can say, had I know the summer months were so great I am not sure I would have ever come home.
I took my scuba gear in hopes of diving while I was there. However, the snorkling was so incrediable, my dive gear never left the suitcase! I love sea turtles they are an amazing creature and apparently in the summer, they come to the shore to eat, get warm and play in the waves. I was so excited I could barely stand it. Below are some pics from of them and some snorkling pics. Enjoy!
2 comments:
I'm so mad we didn't spend any time in turtle bay when we were there. We did go up to the north shore on one day and it is so much more my style than waikiki! glad you had such a great time!
Wow, the turtles are amazing! I can't believe how big they are. Someday I hope I'll make it to Hawaii. I've never heard of anyone being disappointed.
Post a Comment